Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm Back

So I'm sure you are wondering why I've been off the grid for almost a month. I apologize for the silence and lack of posts. To use the age old excuse "I've been busy" seems cliche; however I'm not sure of a better way to put it. Somewhere between job shifts and 70 hr work weeks through December as well as gettinng ready to launch a new Young Adult ministry at my church Blogging kinda got pushed to the back. But, alas, I am making a valiant effort to get back into the blogging groove. I currently have no Wireless internet and am posting from my phone so I apologize for formatting mishaps. I am still really excited about the future of this site and I look forward to being able to further meet the needs of you readers who give purpose to my sometimes extensive rants. I hope to be back to at least two posts a week soon.

Signed,
The guy who writes the blogposts

No comments:

Post a Comment