Saturday, January 29, 2011

Worthy Dirt is Moving

It has been four months since the startup of Worthy Dirt and I have learned a ton along the way. After doing lots of research, some experimenting, and really looking into my goals for the future of the site I have decided to move to Wordpress. Worthydirt.blogspot.com will become worthydirt.com. I am super excited about what the future holds. I am working on all the details and am trying to get the bugs worked out. There is a lot of design and content to prepare. As for now worthydirt.com is empty. I am hoping to have the move completed and ready to go within a couple of weeks. I will be certain to post when the final move will take place. Thank you for your support and readership this past four months, it's because of you I can move forward with hope. I'll see you over at worthydirt.com in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment