Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why Don't We Invite People to Church?

I ran across this video on Godtube.com and wanted to share it. It's a short simple video that I think communicates simple truth.



So what am I afraid will happen if I share the Gospel? Why do I so often ignore the command given to me? Why do I fail to be Jesus' hands and feet? Jesus has entrusted me with the responsibility of continuing the work He started. Why don't I do my part more than once a year? Let's stop letting the enemy keep us silent.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet vid. I do note my courage for Christ exists mostly in Christian circles; which is fine, except there shouldn't be such a fluctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I notice the same thing when I'm at work. All to often we adapt to our environment and bend to peer pressure and we never even notice it.

    ReplyDelete