Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sneak Peek

I wanted to take a moment to inform you all of some upcoming stuff on Worthy Dirt. It's been about a month since the start up and I'm still tweaking and modifying things. I also have great vision for the near and distant future. So here are a few things that are in the works that you can look for within the next month or two.

Video posts
  • These are going to start rolling out real soon and I am super excited about it. It's a way to add another dimension to the blog as well as offer a deeper level of transparency and authenticity.

Reviews
  • Product reviews  
    • Occasionally I will do a product review. A simple lighthearted view offering humor and practical opinion.
  • Book reviews
    • Reviews of Christian living books and devotionals. I will offer a synopsis of the content, a brief bio of the author, and my personal take on the piece.
Music spotlights
  • I will share life applicable insight from a popular Christian song

I look forward to continuing this journey with you all and am excited for what God is going to do. As always feel free to e-mail me with any questions, comments, or suggestions at stevanand33@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment